Lumina Accreditation with Mindcor Consulting
Lumina Accreditation: Qualification Information
- Build your capability to integrate the Lumina Spark Portrait and supporting resources into your learning and development solutions.
- Understand the theoretical background and methodology of the Lumina Spark model.
- Know how to customise and use Lumina Online so it reflects our personal message.
- Experience personal and professional development in a safe environment.
Dates and times
- Lumina Spark Qualification: 6 – 7 December 2017 from 09:00 – 17:30. Facilitated by Nicole Sorell Martin.
- Lumina Sales/ Lumina Leader Qualification: 8 December 2017 from 09:00 – 16:30.
- A qualification webinar will be held after 3 weeks to deepen your learning. It will be 3 hour webinar facilitated by Nicole Sorell Martin.
Snacks and lunch provided. Please advise your dietary requirements.
- Qualification Manual
- Lumina Spark Cards
- Personal Lumina Spark Portrait
- Personal Lumina Spark Workbook
- Practice Lumina Spark Portrait x3
- Memory stick with diverse range of presentation materials and papers
After the accreditation you will have access to the following support:
- Complimentary portraits for marketing purposes
- Annual Practitioner Workshop to advance skills
- Professional support in relation to Lumina solutions and portrait interpretations as required
- Lumina HQ support for Lumina on -line
- Global webinars to develop skills in application of Lumina methodology and tools
- Qualification: R20 000
- Optional Lumina Sales & Lumina Leader (1 day): R9 000
- Lumina Spark Mat: R1 800 (cost price)
Please contact Johandri at email@example.com if you you would like to discuss this further or to book on our upcoming Lumina Spark qualification.