The Infrastructure and Construction industry requires skilled professionals across various sectors to meet growing demands and drive sustainable development.
South Africa’s Infrastructure and Construction sector seeks smarter, sustainable solutions, demanding a new generation of skilled professionals. Challenges include corruption, delays, and economic factors. The government’s infrastructure investment plan is welcomed, but swift implementation is vital. Consulting Engineering faces weak growth, while mining and renewable energy projects offer opportunities. Real Estate suffers from slow economic growth and pandemic-related setbacks. Collaboration among business stakeholders, government, and innovators is essential for positive change and future industry success.
- Contractors & Construction
- Materials & Equipment
- Design & Engineering
- EPCM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Management)
- Project Management
- Engineering Consulting
- Facilities Management
- Infrastructure Investment & Public Private Partnerships
- Electricity, Gas, Water
- Shipping & Shipping Services
- Telecommunications Networks
- Airports, Roads, Rail, & Ports
- Social Infrastructure
- Environmental Services & Waste Management